Insulated paper liners that are curbside recyclable and developed for shipping temperature-sensitive goods. Fits securely inside corrugated boxes and other cartons, offering product protection during transit.
- Insulated liners were tested to pass ISTA 7E standards to ensure contents maintain proper temperatures.
- Works with refrigerants ranging from gel packs to phase change materials.
- Liners are made from kraft paper and paper fibers, providing consumers with completely curbside recyclable packaging.
- Material flexibility allows for conforming to contents, which equates to smaller external cartons and reduced shipping costs.
- Padded box liners cushion items and minimize damage during handling and transit.
- Four standard box liner sizes fit corrugated cartons #10, #12, #14 and #16.